linefolder C#, Asp.Net, .Net Core
linefolder .Net My.Settings Hakkında

.Net My.Settings Hakkında

1. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    biri
    Kayıt Tarihi: 03/Ocak/2009
    Erkek

Merhabalar,

.net'te my.settings işlemlerinde kayıt ettiğimizde bu veri nereye kayıt oluyor?

Aynı yazılımı başka bir bilgisayara taşısak aynı şekilde settings ayarları kalır mı?

¯\(ツ)/¯ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
  2. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    biri
    Kayıt Tarihi: 03/Ocak/2009
    Erkek

Buldum sorumun cevabını. Merak edenler için: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8691858/where-are-my-settings-saved-in-vb-2010-net 

Application-scoped settings are read-only and are shared between all users of that application. These settings are stored in the app.config file in the section. At run time, the app.config file will be in your bin folder and will be named with your application's name (MySettingsDemo.exe.config).

User-scope settings are specific for each user. They can be read and set safely by the application code at run time. These settings are stored in a user.config file. To be technically accurate, there are two user.configs per user per application—one for non-roaming and one for roaming. Although the Visual Basic 2005 documentation states that the user.config file will be named according to the user's name (joe.config), this is not the case. The user.config file is created in the:

<c:\Documents and Settings>\<username>\[LocalSettings\]ApplicationData\<companyname>\<appdomainname>_<eid>_<hash>\<verison>.

¯\(ツ)/¯ ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Toplam Hit: 643 Toplam Mesaj: 2
.net settings