folder Tahribat.com Forumları
linefolder Skype - Mirc - Irc - Icq - Mail Güvenliği
linefolder ÇALINAN MSN ADRESLERİNİ DK GERİ ALIN (RESİMLİ ANLATIM)

ÇALINAN MSN ADRESLERİNİ DK GERİ ALIN (RESİMLİ ANLATIM)

1. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    EntelKoylu
    Kayıt Tarihi: 13/Eylül/2005
    Erkek
    ARKADAŞLAR O ADAR ÇOK FORUMDA MSNEM ÇALINDI NASIL GERİ ALABİLİRİM DİE EPEY Bİ BAŞLIK VAR BENDE DEDİMKİ SON NOKTAYI BEN BIRAKAYIM DİE :D:D:D
    ALTTAKİ ADRESE GİRİP BİLGİLERİNİZİ DOLRURUP YOLUYOSUNUZ EGER DOGRU BİLGİLERİ VERMİŞ İSENİZ HOTMAİL ADRESİNİZİ ŞİFRESİNİ GERİ SİZE VERİYOR

http://support.msn.com/eform.aspx?productKey=passport&page=support_home_options_form_byemail&ct=eformts

ANDY // Burası mezopotamya, küresel oyunun bumerang cehennemi. Tanrı bile dünya düzeni için peygamberlerini hep buraya göndermiş. Çünkü burası aslında yeryüzü cennetiymiş. Daha Fazla Bilgi İçin Profilimi İnceleyiniz...
  2. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    kambotti45
    Kayıt Tarihi: 10/Eylül/2005
    Erkek
    ya tamam da benim msn imi çalanlar gizli sorumu falan değiştirmişler yinede geri alabilir miyim..

Gidene kal demiyeceksin,Gidene Kal Demek Zavallılara,Kalana Git Demek Terbiyesizlere, Dönmeyene Dön demek Acizlere,Hak edene Git demek ASİLLERE yakışır..
  3. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    tagext
    Üstün Hizmet Madalyası Başarı Madalyası
    Kayıt Tarihi: 25/Temmuz/2002
    Erkek
    bizim arkadaş bu şekilde geri almıştı.

ftw
  4. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    Antikky
    Üstün Hizmet Madalyası Üstün Hizmet Madalyası
    Kayıt Tarihi: 01/Mayıs/2003
    Erkek
    kambotti45 bunu yazdı:

ya tamam da benim msn imi çalanlar gizli sorumu falan değiştirmişler yinede geri alabilir miyim..

Evet hoca dalgasıda ordaya sanırım bilgi falan istiyorlar işte bundan önceki bilgilerle ilgili.

Umursamaz Tavrımın Hastası Olunuz.
  5. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    ertan
    Kayıt Tarihi: 21/Temmuz/2005
    Erkek
    Evet hocam bu şekilde şifreyi geri alabiliyorsun.Ancak bilgileri tutarlı olması gerek

Bundan sonra sadece insan olanlarla muhattap olacağım.. Ona göre karşıma gelin...
  6. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    renegadealien
    Üstün Hizmet Madalyası Savaş Madalyası Başarı Madalyası Üstün Hizmet Madalyası Developer Madalyası
    Kayıt Tarihi: 23/Mart/2003
    Erkek

Bundan yaklaşık 4 sene önce bi maili geri almak için 3 gün boyunca uğraşmıştım.. o zamanlar böyle bir panel yoktu yerine bi adrese mail atıyorduk...

Sonunda bu işi forma dökmüşler cokda güzel olmuş :)

hotmail değişen şifrelerinizi gizli sorularınızı hiç bir zaman silmiyor ve devamlı saklıyor... mesela o zamanki mailde daha önceki şifrelerinizi sorduğu bir bölümde vardı...

Ama bütün bilgilerinizi tutturmanız lazım...

Sanıyorum kendi atasözümü yaptım, kaynak belirterek kullanabilirsiniz. 10.05.2013 tarihli google arama sonucu : Aradığınız - "herşeyin hayırlısı rampanın bayırlısı" - ile ilgili hiçbir arama sonucu mevcut değil. Not : Söyleyeni belli olduğu için(Ben) atasözü değil, özlüsöz oluyormuş, dolayısı ile kendi özlüsözümü yapmış oldum :)
  7. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    orxan_virus
    Kayıt Tarihi: 04/Ocak/2006
    Erkek
    sagol abi eline salik

hack bizim hayatimiz yasacin Turk-Azerbaycan arkadasligi
  8. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    the_jaguar
    Kayıt Tarihi: 03/Eylül/2005
    Erkek
    eline saglık iyi olmuş

dalımızı kıranın ağacını kökünden sökeriz
  9. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    exploit25
    Kayıt Tarihi: 03/Ocak/2006
    Erkek
    Hello xxx,  

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Passport Network Technical Support. This is Jericho and I will be assisting you with your concern.

I understand that you are unable to access your xxx@hotmail.com account and you suspect that it has been compromised. I acknowledge that it is important for you to resolve this issue and I will do my best to help you on this matter.

Erkan, I have thoroughly checked your Microsoft Passport Network account and I am pleased to inform you that I was unable to find any traces that it might have been compromised. I am also unaware of any network issue that would prevent you from successfully accessing your account. Therefore, it is possible that your browser may have caused this issue.

To avoid sign-in issues, I have listed some suggestions below:

A. Clear your browser's cache and delete unnecessary cookies before signing in again.

The "Temporary Internet Files" folder store information your computer exchanges with the Web sites you visited.  These files facilitate the communication between your computer and the Web sites.  As time passes, these files become cluttered and can adversely affect communication.  The clutter will have to be regularly cleaned to ensure seamless communication.  To do this, please follow these steps:

Using Internet Explorer on Windows

1. Click "Tools", and then click "Internet Options".
      2. Click the "General" tab.
      3. Click "Delete Cookies", and click "OK".
      4. Click "Delete Files", and click "OK".
      5. Click "Clear History", and click "Yes".
      6. Click "OK".

B. Reconfigure your security settings.

When your browser's security settings are set to "High", you may experience an issue accessing Microsoft Passport Network sites.  To prevent this, please follow these steps:

1. Click on "Tools", and then click on "Internet Options".
      2. Click the "Security" tab.
      3. Move the "Security Level" slider to "Medium".
      4. Click "OK".

C. Enable your browser to accept third-party cookies.

When you sign in to the Microsoft Passport Network, a cookie is stored on your computer.  A cookie is a small text file that is created by a Web site to retain customized information, such as the preferences you use for that site.  The Microsoft Passport Network can also use cookies to help you sign in.  You can configure your browser to have the Microsoft Passport Network store a cookie on your computer so you do not have to enter your account name in the user name box every time you are prompted to sign in to the Microsoft Passport Network.  To enable this, please follow these steps:

1. Click on "Tools", and then click on "Internet Options".
      2. Click the "Privacy" tab.
      3. Click the "Advanced" button inside "Settings".
      4. Check the "Override automatic cookie handling" box.
      5. Under "Third-party Cookies", choose "Accept".
      6. Click "OK".

D. You can also try accessing other Microsoft Passport Network sites to determine if your issue is limited to the site that you are trying to access, or if it covers all Microsoft Passport Network sites.  If you can sign in to any one of the sites, it is possible that the site that you are trying to access is undergoing a periodic maintenance. Some partner sites of Microsoft Passport Network include:

- MSN Messenger (if you installed this program)
      - My MSN (http://my.msn.com)
      - MSN Entertainment (http://entertainment.msn.com

)
      - MSN Shopping (http://shopping.msn.com)                                          
      - MSN Groups (http://groups.msn.com)
      - MSN Spaces (http://spaces.msn.com)

However, if the issue persists, please reply to this message with the following information:

- Does the issue exist when using a different computer?
      - What was the exact error message that you received?
      - When was your last successful sign in date?

Should you need assistance in the future regarding other Microsoft Passport Network issues, please feel free to write again.          

Sincerely,          

Jericho          
    Microsoft Passport Network Technical Support

bu ne demek istiyor arkadasim

Selamet dilimizde güller hep nickimizde biz gideriz cennete hey cennete By rene
  10. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    sipidik
    Kayıt Tarihi: 30/Ağustos/2005
    Erkek

ben herangi bi kayıt işleminde mutlaka sallarım yaf:S hiç doru veridğim dogum tarihi falan olmaz gizli sorumda asdmi? he asd a.q olur :D

NesTo | same shit diffirent asshole
  11. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    vietcong
    Kayıt Tarihi: 26/Eylül/2005
    Erkek
    tek diyeceğim hikaye
Toplam Hit: 17577 Toplam Mesaj: 27