İngilizce Anılar Yardım

1. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    Grafiker
    SaviorAngel
    Kayıt Tarihi: 30/Nisan/2016
    Erkek

talk about a memory of your own konulu 5-6 adet cümle konusunda yardımcı olacak mürit var mı?

No way out
  2. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    garga
    Kayıt Tarihi: 29/Temmuz/2002
    Erkek

I remember walking down the street of the city center that I was living. It was too hot and I got thirsty. I looked around for a shop to buy some water. I found one and directly jumped in. The cashier was a young and very polite lady. I paid and got out of the shop. Finally I was drinking some water while I was sitting on the bank infront of the shop. It was a good day that after all.

anca gidersin...
  3. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    Grafiker
    SaviorAngel
    Kayıt Tarihi: 30/Nisan/2016
    Erkek
    garga bunu yazdı

I remember walking down the street of the city center that I was living. It was too hot and I got thirsty. I looked around for a shop to buy some water. I found one and directly jumped in. The cashier was a young and very polite lady. I paid and got out of the shop. Finally I was drinking some water while I was sitting on the bank infront of the shop. It was a good day that after all.

tenk yu :) 

No way out
  4. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    serhat8102
    Kayıt Tarihi: 11/Nisan/2010
    Erkek
    garga bunu yazdı

kasiyerin numarası varmı :D

5. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    garga
    Kayıt Tarihi: 29/Temmuz/2002
    Erkek

@SaviorAngel no poroblem :)

@serhat8102 haha :D sormadim hocam :P

bu arada;

I remember walking down the street of the city center that I was living. It was too hot and I got thirsty. I looked around for a shop to buy some water. I found one and directly jumped in. The cashier was a young and very polite lady. I paid and got out of the shop. Finally I was drinking some water while I was sitting on the bank infront of the shop. It was a good day -that- after all.

-sil o "that"i ordan-

garga tarafından 21/Eyl/17 23:10 tarihinde düzenlenmiştir

anca gidersin...
  6. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    1234567B
    Kayıt Tarihi: 04/Şubat/2010
    Erkek
    garga bunu yazdı

@SaviorAngel no poroblem :)

@serhat8102 haha :D sormadim hocam :P

bu arada;

I remember walking down the street of the city center that I was living. It was too hot and I got thirsty. I looked around for a shop to buy some water. I found one and directly jumped in. The cashier was a young and very polite lady. I paid and got out of the shop. Finally I was drinking some water while I was sitting on the bank infront of the shop. It was a good day -that- after all.

-sil o "that"i ordan-

the  last gırammer bendır

arbeit macht frei
  7. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    1234567B
    Kayıt Tarihi: 04/Şubat/2010
    Erkek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8H7Jibx-c0

Al yapıştır robert oppenheimer ın anısını çok dokunaklı

We knew the world would not be the same. A few people laughed, a few people cried, most people were silent.

I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says, "Now, I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

I suppose we all thought that one way or another.

arbeit macht frei
Toplam Hit: 645 Toplam Mesaj: 7
ingilizce