folder Tahribat.com Forumları
linefolder Genel
linefolder Maymun Dolandırıcıları

Maymun Dolandırıcıları

1. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    volkan
    Kayıt Tarihi: 17/Mart/2007
    Erkek

son yıllarda moda oldu banada sürekli bu numaradan sms ler gelio 002693903100$

onekine?
  2. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    griffin
    Banlanmış Üye
    Kayıt Tarihi: 09/Ağustos/2009
    Erkek
    bende gördüm girdim baktım bişe yok :d demekki seninmiş o :D

Türkiye, kendisine din olarak Kemalizmi almış, başka hiçbir dine hayat hakkı tanımayarak kitlelere zorla dikte ettirmiştir. Oysa en üst belirleyici İslam'ın ilkeleridir. Her şey ona göre belirlenir." -Recep Tayyip Erdoğan
  3. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    hojucuk
    Kayıt Tarihi: 05/Mayıs/2003
    Erkek

irtibatlarini verde muz pazarlayalim onlara

C* ya hepsin ya hic..ya TÜRK"sün ya pic!
  4. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    Tabela Fatihi
    kaygusuz
    Kayıt Tarihi: 06/Nisan/2007
    Erkek

hocam bu hayvan insana benziyor dövsek tekme atsak parmak atsak bişey yaparmı :)

Aldananlar aldanmaktan zevk aldıkları için hile ortaya çıkmıyordu Tolstoy
  5. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    Robinson_Crusoe
    Kayıt Tarihi: 06/Nisan/2007
    Erkek

Onu bunu bilmemde maymun beslenirmi aga ne güel jako papağan alsana,

Gençliğimden bu yana et yenilmesine karşıyım. Bir gün insanların hayvanları öldürmeyi tıpkı insan öldürmek gibi cinayet kabul edeceğine inanıyorum,
  6. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    suursuzmakarna
    Kayıt Tarihi: 15/Aralık/2010
    Dişi

kaygusuz bunu yazdı:
    -----------------------------

hocam bu hayvan insana benziyor dövsek tekme atsak parmak atsak bişey yaparmı :)

-----------------------------

yuhh nasıl bi zihniyet yaa..

7. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    nolanded
    Kayıt Tarihi: 08/Aralık/2009
    Erkek

"Benimsenmesi için köpek" ilanlarına da dikkat edin hepsi senegal, kamerun, nijerya gibi ülkelerden dolandırıcılar...

msne beklerim: nolanded[at]tahribat.com
  8. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    l33ts
    Kayıt Tarihi: 07/Aralık/2010
    Erkek

arkadaslar kameronlulardan alışveriş yapılmaz kamerun internet kullanıcısının %70 i dolandırıcıdır.

sizin burdan gönderdiğiniz 100 tl bile size az gelebilir ama

o 100 tl ile kamerunda adamlar araba alır cunku 35.000 civarı kamerun frankına denk geliyor

aradaki doviz muhabbetide kamerundan alışveriş yapma riskini ortaya koyuyor

9. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    1-618-GR
    Kayıt Tarihi: 29/Haziran/2011
    Erkek

Bende aslında buna benzer bir kaç olay yaşadım az buz keklendik, o değilde, bunun için 1 konu açacaktım herkes bildiklerini yazsın sen maymun ben şundan o bundan falan diye aklımdaydı hergün bilgilendirmek amaçlı 1 başlık altına açılsın yemin ederim çok güzel olur..

Bilgilendirme, diye dolandırıldıkları yada dolnadırılmaya çalıştıkları yeri söylesin herkesi millet tuzağa düşmesin...

Ne bilim bilinçlendirmek benzin lt shellde 10 tl misal bp de 9 , millet bunu yazsın çoğu forumcu gözlemcidir o yüzden iyi olur gibime geliyor ..

İnternette şunu yapan çok mesela 2 ilan var

biri 100 tl biri 300, asıl fiyatı 100 tl ama öbür ilanı görmeyenler için 300 tl gömçürüyorlar çok ilan var böyle aynı cihaz aynı özellik aynı isim, adamlar şansını deniyor..

Dediğim gibi Taze bir başlık açıp bilgilendirme adı altında bunları paylaşalım bence.. Yöneticilerden biri açarsa daha sağlıklı olur o yüzden uygunsa siz açın devam ettirelim..

Bir domino taşıyım yıktığına sevinme....
  10. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    Tarikat Şeyhi
    HolyOne
    Kayıt Tarihi: 01/Haziran/2002
    Erkek

Konuşma şöyle

-----Maymuncu:(nkeandorothy@gmail.com)----------

merhaba
     posta için teşekkür ve sen benim cappuccino maymun için sahip çıkar.
    şu anda ve aşı tüm sağlık belgeleri ile uzun yan geliyor olacak.
    genellikle her hafta kontrol onların özgür hayvan ve diğer hayvanların
    saldırı herhangi bir hastalık saldırısından emin olmak için gidin.
    böylece daha fazla ilgi temas halinde. Best ilgili* *Can you speak
    English**

------Ben-------------

Hello are you english?

I think you google translated english text into turkish but it is not in good turkish:)
    Can you resend in english?

thank you

------Maymuncu--------------

Hello,

Thank you for getting back to me.The shipping fee will cost you 300TL.

I am very happy that you are willing to take this baby home with you.

I just want to let you know that I promise you that

I will stop at nothing to ensure it reaches you in good

health.

I will send along with clothes and toys she  play with, menu

the food and care Manual. She love to eat. I will also send you from Cameroon here, and I will use

a transport carrier in the shipment of your monkey to you. I also want to let you know that your monkey will be deliver to you right at your home using your full delivery address you are going to give me. Okay.

Consider the fee paid is 300TL for the monkey. That is all you are going to pay. Okay. I will take your monkey to the airport tomorrow morning if I have your full delivery address right now so that you will have her with you at your home tomorrow evening. Okay.

She will be delivered to you right at your door. Okay. You will not go to the airport as to pick her up. The airport delivery agent will use your full delivery address as to deliver her to you when they arrive Turkey. Okay.

You are going to provide me with the following address. Okay. That is all I need from you. If I have them right now, you will have your monkey with you at your home tomorrow evening. Okay.

FULL NAMES ----------

STATE ----------------

CITY----------------------------

ZIP CODE ------------------------------

Street / Address (if you prefer home delivery )--------

CONTACT NUMBER -------------

THE NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT ----------

I will be very happy if you come back to me with this information if everything is okay by you.

I also want to let you know that as soon as I am back from the airport, I will let you know.

I also want to let you know that you have to first of all pay the money because the money is for your monkey flight. You will pay the money directly to the airport and not to me. All I need from you is your love and care for her. Okay.

Best regard

Dorothy

------Ben-------------

Thanks for your reply. I loved the monkey but  I was writing to you assuming that you are at istanbul and I could get the puppy by myself from you. but there seems to be no real guarantee that I can receive anything in return by this kind of payment.

If you are okay with it I will tell you my address so you can send the monkey and I will make the payment the same night (or next morning if it is EFT) I receive.

Adres: xxxx

In case of I am not at home delivery guy can leave it to security at the door.

Thank you.

------Maymuncu---------

I now understand. I just want to let you know that you have to trust me in other to have your monkey. All i need from you right now is for you to confirm that you will first of all pay for her flight ticket. Okay.

Let me know so that i will go tomorrow morning and register her flight.

Best regard and waiting.

Dorothy
    ------------Ben-------

Sory It is not posible, I can only make payment after I receive otherwise there is no guarantee for me.

Think of it this way, you can be anybody who wants to get cash there are many people who does this kind of frauds.
    but there are not many people trying to get monkeys so it is a much smaller chance that I wont make a payment after receiving:)
    -------Maymuncu--------------

The only problem i have this that the airport will not accept to ship your monkey to you with you pay for her flight ticket. You will pay the money directly to the airport and not to me. Okay

--------Ben----------

I can accept payment for airport online or on receive
    -------Maymuncu--------------
    I am very glad to hear from you. I also want to let you know that i
    will take your monkey first thing tomorrow morning to the airport and
    register her on first flight so that you will have her with you
    tomorrow evening.

Since you will pay the money directly to the airport, the airport
    will let you know where and how to pay the money. Okay.

I hope you had prepared a lovely and caring home for her because you
    will have her with you at your home tomorrow evening.

Best regard

--------------------------------------

Nush ile uslanmayanı etmeli tekdir, Tekdir ile uslanmayanın hakkı kötektir!
Toplam Hit: 12037 Toplam Mesaj: 45