İngilizce Bilenler

1. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    u235
    Kayıt Tarihi: 31/Mart/2008
    Erkek

İngilizce olarak kendi çapımda yazdığım bişeyler var bu da o hikayelerden ufak bir parça.Yanlış yazdığım yada anlam olarak hoş olmayan bişey var mı ?

After a long time I saw him again.His dirty and bearded face was disgusting me.While he giving unnecessary advises to me like a wise I was still asking myself that "if I shoot this high self reliance asshole then anyone can catch me in this country?".Stopped suddenly and asked me

-Dont you listen?

Me:I do but Im just confused.

-Why?

Me:What kinda a person can has courage to come here after did all of this things?

-Look my bro I had problems too.You know I never tried to cheat anyone.When I was in Krakow ..

I break interrupted and said

Me:I dont wanna hear this stories.All is clear.What the hell you did and who the fuck are you already I know.You explain this bullcraps to someone else not me.Im not such naive to believe this lies.If I accepted to come here it doesnt mean I forgot all of happeneds.

Looked to my face like he is regret.

-I see that u are still angry but u will understand me when will u have responsibilities like me.

Me:What the hell are you talking about dude? You dont have any responsibility except care your damn ass and it was always so.

Around 2 minute didnt say anything just kept silence.I was think maybe this piece of shit was right.But if I wasnt check out his home then still I wouldnt know his tricks.

While I was thinking those things he turned to me and said

-What goes around comes around.

I began to be angry because of his such mystical man talks.

Me:Even you had some reasons to do those things it doesnt mean that you are an angel.And you still acting lonesome and proud cowboy.But you are just a piece of shit.

After this he didnt say anything just smiled to my face meaningless and gone.I just watched him till he appears in the forrest.Maybe I wouldnt see my brother in my life anymore.

2. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    livane
    Kayıt Tarihi: 09/Mayıs/2007
    Erkek

bizim hocanın bi lafı vardı smell Turkish :)

edit: hocam o kadar yazmışsın barı " u " yuda düzelt .

livane tarafından 25/Oca/13 11:37 tarihinde düzenlenmiştir
  3. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    u235
    Erkek
    livane bunu yazdı

bizim hocanın bi lafı vardı smell Turkish :)

edit: hocam o kadar yazmışsın barı " u " yuda düzelt .

O laf zaten her hocanın klasik lafı ama ben Türkçe kokan biyer göremedim yazımda.Gösterir misin nereyi kastettiğini?

You ları düzelttim.

4. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    Hybris
    Kayıt Tarihi: 12/Haziran/2007
    Erkek

çok hatası var hocam.

üşenmezse biri yeniden yazar belki.

Hybris tarafından 25/Oca/13 11:54 tarihinde düzenlenmiştir

agile isn’t how fast you can go, it’s how fast you can turn.
  5. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    u235
    Erkek
    Hybris bunu yazdı

çok hatası var hocam.

üşenmezse biri yeniden yazar belki.

çok derken kaç tane hocam? Yeniden yazılacak kadar hata olmadığından eminim.Birileri çıksın 3-5 tane hatayı yazsında bilelim.

Act cowboy yerine role cowboy yazmayı hata olarak mı sayıyorsunuz ne yapıyorsunuz anlamadım :D

u235 tarafından 25/Oca/13 12:01 tarihinde düzenlenmiştir
  6. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    Hybris
    Kayıt Tarihi: 12/Haziran/2007
    Erkek

I began to be angry because of his such mystical man talks. / kızmaya başlamak :p

While he giving unnecessary advises to me like a wise I was still asking myself that... / he was giving

What kinda a person can has courage to come here after did all of this things? / .. erör

What the hell you did and who the fuck are you already I know / .. erör

I see that u are still angry but u will understand me when will u have responsibilities like me. / when you have

And you still acting lonesome and proud cowboy / are still acting like a ...

.. ve nicesi var.

kelimelere bakmadım onlar da sözlük çevirisi zaten.

agile isn’t how fast you can go, it’s how fast you can turn.
  7. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    Kaan
    Kayıt Tarihi: 23/Mayıs/2007
    Erkek

-Look I had problems too bro.

Me:I dont wanna hear this stories.All is clear.What the hell you did and who the fuck are you already I know.You explain this bullcraps to someone else not me.Im not such naive to believe this lies.If I accepted to come here it doesnt mean I forgot all of happeneds.(burası olmamış, tam türkçeden çeviri gibi olmuş, anlatım bozuklukları var gibi geliyor. Nasıl düzeltilir bakamadım ama cümlelerden birkaçı değiştirilmeli/çıkarılmalı)

Looked at my face like he is regret.

-It seems u are still angry but u will understand me when u have responsibilities like me.

I thought maybe this piece of shit was right.

I started to be angry because of his such mystical man talks.

After this he stopped talking, just smiled to me meaningless and gone.

Maybe I wouldnt see my brother in my life anymore.(bunun da değişmesi lazım tam aklıma gelmedi)

Dostum ben olsam yukarıdaki gibi yazardım.. Doğruluğu konusunda iddialı değilim. Ama yabancı dizilerden aklımda kaldığınca..

8. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    u235
    Erkek
    Hybris bunu yazdı

I began to be angry because of his such mystical man talks. / kızmaya başlamak :p

While he giving unnecessary advises to me like a wise I was still asking myself that... / he was giving

What kinda a person can has courage to come here after did all of this things? / .. erör

What the hell you did and who the fuck are you already I know / .. erör

I see that u are still angry but u will understand me when will u have responsibilities like me. / when you have

And you still acting lonesome and proud cowboy / are still acting like a ...

.. ve nicesi var.

kelimelere bakmadım onlar da sözlük çevirisi zaten.

erör dediğin kısımların nie erör olduğunu acıkla

kızmaya başlamak ın doğrusunu yazarsan bende anlarım.

he was giving olacaktı orası was koymamışım o doğru.

when you have mi yoksa when u  have mi olacak orasından suphelıyım.

sonuncusunda da  sadece are ve a koymayı unutmusum.

Daha nicesi derken o niceleride yazarsan bi el atmısken daha iyi olur.

Kelimelerde sözlük çevirisi demişinde ordaki kullandığım kelimelerin %80 ini zaten daha önceden biliyordum ve %80 ininde doğruluğundan eminim.Heralde sen sözlükden değil coğrafya kitabından bakıyorsun İngilizce kelimeleri : ))

u235 tarafından 25/Oca/13 12:31 tarihinde düzenlenmiştir
  9. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    KaRaKuLe
    Banlanmış Üye
    Kayıt Tarihi: 17/Temmuz/2003
    Erkek

Yemin ederim IELTSye girsen full çekersin abi I began to be angry ne demek ya :D

Aklın nuru fen kalbin nuru dindir. İkisinin izdivacıyla hakikat tecelli eder.
  10. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    u235
    Erkek
    kaanstain bunu yazdı

-Look I had problems too bro.

Me:I dont wanna hear this stories.All is clear.What the hell you did and who the fuck are you already I know.You explain this bullcraps to someone else not me.Im not such naive to believe this lies.If I accepted to come here it doesnt mean I forgot all of happeneds.(burası olmamış, tam türkçeden çeviri gibi olmuş, anlatım bozuklukları var gibi geliyor. Nasıl düzeltilir bakamadım ama cümlelerden birkaçı değiştirilmeli/çıkarılmalı)

Looked at my face like he is regret.

-It seems u are still angry but u will understand me when u have responsibilities like me.

I thought maybe this piece of shit was right.

I started to be angry because of his such mystical man talks.

After this he stopped talking, just smiled to me meaningless and gone.

Maybe I wouldnt see my brother in my life anymore.(bunun da değişmesi lazım tam aklıma gelmedi)

Dostum ben olsam yukarıdaki gibi yazardım.. Doğruluğu konusunda iddialı değilim. Ama yabancı dizilerden aklımda kaldığınca..

Anladım hocam teşekkürler.

11. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    u235
    Erkek
    KaRaKuLe bunu yazdı

Yemin ederim IELTSye girsen full çekersin abi I began to be angry ne demek ya :D

ne bileyim start demek oraya olmaz diye düşündüm :D

Siz söleyin neyin doğru olduğunuda ona göre kafamda bişey oluşsun bari.

u235 tarafından 25/Oca/13 12:32 tarihinde düzenlenmiştir
Toplam Hit: 3104 Toplam Mesaj: 43