Sevdiiniz&Sevmediniiz Rapciler

1. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    zuxxi
    Kayıt Tarihi: 07/Aralık/2003
    Erkek
    Guess whos back, back again/ Shadys back, tell a friend/ Guess who"s back, guess who"s back, guess who"s back/ Guess who"s back...

I"ve created a monster, cuz nobody wants to
    see Marshall no more they want Shady I"m chopped liver
    well if you want Shady, this is what I"ll give ya
    a little bit of weed mixed with some hard liquor
    some vodka that"ll jumpstart my heart quicker then a
    shock when I get shocked at the hospital by the Dr. when I"m not cooperating
    when I"m rocking the table while he"s operating
    you waited this long now stop debating cuz I"m back, I"m on the rag and ovulating
    I know that you got a job Ms. Cheney but your husbands heart problem"s complicating
    So the FCC wont let me be or let me be me so let me see
    they tried to shut me down on MTV but it feels so empty without me
    So come on and dip, bum on your lips fuck that, cum on your lips and some on your tits and get ready cuz this shit"s about to get heavy
    I just settled all my lawsuits Fuck YOU DEBBIE!

Now this looks like a job for me so everybody just follow me
    cuz we need a little controversy, cuz it feels so empty without me

Little hellions kids feeling rebellious
    embarrassed, their parents still listen to Elvis
    they start feeling the prisoners helpless, "til someone comes along on a mission and yells "bitch"
    A visionary, vision is scary, could start a revolution, pollutin the air waves a rebel
    so let me just revel an ask, the fact that I got everyone kissing my ass
    and it"s a disaster such a catastrophe for you to see so damn much of my ass you ask for me?
    Well I"m back (batman sound) fix your bent antennae tune it in and then I"m gonna
    enter in and up under your skin like a splinter
    The center of attention back for the winter
    I"m interesting, the best thing since wrestling
    Infesting in your kids ears and nesting
    Testing "Attention Please" feel the tension soon as someone mentions me
    here"s my 10 cents my 2 cents is free
    A nuisance, who sent, you sent for me?

A tisk-it a task-it, I"ll go tit for tat with anybody who"s talking this shit that shit. Chris Kirkpatrick you can get your ass kicked
    worse than them little Limp Bizkit bastards, and Moby
    you can get stomped by Obie, you 36 year old bald headed fag blow me
    You don"t know me, you"re too old let go its over, nobody listens to techno
    Now lets go, give me the signal I"ll be there with a whole list full of new insults
    I"ve been dope, suspenseful with a pencil ever since Prince turned himself into a symbol
    But sometimes the shit just seems, everybody only wants to discuss me
    So this must mean I"m disgusting, but its just me I"m just obscene
    Though I"m not the first king of controversy
    I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley, to do Black Music so selfishly
    and use it to get myself wealthy (Hey)
    there"s a concept that works
    20 million other white rappers emerge
    but no matter how many fish in the sea it"d be so empty without me

(Hum dei dei la la Hum dei dei la la... la la la) X2 "Kids"

zuxxi...tr
  2. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    djscorp
    Kayıt Tarihi: 06/Ocak/2004
    Erkek
    rap de Türkiye de bir numara CEZA .başkasını tanımam . merek edenlere CEZA nın "anladın mı derdimi?" şarkısını tavsiye ederim.

(DJSCORP)
  3. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    djscorp
    Erkek
    rap de Türkiye de bir numara CEZA .başkasını tanımam . merek edenlere CEZA nın "anladın mı derdimi?" şarkısını tavsiye ederim.

(DJSCORP)
  4. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    zuxxi
    Erkek
    HIO LAF ATTIGIN ADAMIN SOZLERİNE BAK CEZA YI SEVEN ARKADASIMA KATILIYORUM AMA NEFRET TE FENE DEGİL. AMA TURKİYE DENENBOKTAN ULKEDE ALTERNATİF MİZİK DALLARININ GELİŞMEMESİ İÇİN MİLLET ELİNDEN GELENİ YAPIYO.

zuxxi...tr
  5. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    zuxxi
    Erkek

Marshall!
    Marshall!

Eminem: Bitches and gentlemen, It"s showtime! Hurry hurry, step right up
    Introducing the star of our show…his name is...
    Marshall!

Eminem: You wouldn"t want to be anywhere else in the world right now
    So without further ado, I bring to you

Marshall!

You bout to witness hip hop in its most purest, more rawest form, flow almost flawless
    most hardest, most honest known artist, chip off the old block, but good old Doc is BACK
    Looks like Batman brought his own Robin. Oh god, Sadam"s got his own Laden
    wit" his own private plane, his own pilot, set to blow college dorm rooms doors off the hinges
    oranges, peach, pears, plums syringes. Vnnnn vnnnn, yeah here I come, I"m inches
    away from you, dear fear none, hip hop is in a state of nine-one-one so...

Lets get down to business. I don"t got no time to play around what is this
    Must be a circus in town, lets shut the shit down on these clowns. Can I get a witness? HELL YEAH!

Quick gotta move fast, gotta perform miracles. Gee willikers, Dre, holy bat syllables
    look at all the bullshit that goes on in Gotham when I"m gone. Time to get rid of these rap criminals
    So skip to your lou while I do what I do best. You ain"t even impressed no more, you"re used to it
    Flows too wet, nobody close to it, nobody says it, but still everybody knows the shit
    the most hated on out of all those who say they get hated on in eighty songs and exaggerate it all
    So much, they make it all up, there"s no such thing, like a female with good looks , who cooks and cleans
    it just means so much more to so much more people when you"re rappin" and you know what for
    t he show must go on. So I"d like to welcome y"all to Marshall and Andre"s carnival, C"mon! Now...

Its just like old times, the dynamic duo, two old friends, why panic, you already know who"s fully capable, the two capped heroes, dial straight down the center eight-zero-zero
    you can even call collect, the most feared duet, since me and Elton played career Russian Roulette
    and never even see me blink or get to bustin" a sweat, people steppin" over people just to rush to the set
    just to get to see an MC who breathes so freely, ease over these beats and be so breezy
    Jesus how can shit be so easy, how can one Chandra be so Levy?
    Turn on these beats, MC"s don"t see me. Believe me BET and MTV are gonna grieve
    when we leave, dog, fo" sheezy. Can"t leave rap alone, the game needs me
    T ill we grow beards, get weird, and disappear into the mountains. Nothin" but clowns down here
    but we ain"t fuckin around round here, yo Dre. . . What up? Can I get a Hell? Hell Yeah!/ Now...

Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Marshall! / Da Da Da Da Da Da Da Marshall!

So there you have it folks, Marshall has come to save the day
    Back with his friend Andre, and to remind you that bullshit does not pay
    Because Marshall! And Andre are here to stay and never go away until our dying day until we"re old and grey
    Marshall! So until next time friends, same blonde hair, same rap channel, Good night everyone, Thank you for coming
    Your host for the evening. . . Marshall! Oh...

----------------

eminemi sevmeyen arkadaslar su sozlere bi bakında cocuksumu degilmi anlarsınız.BU FORUMU EMİNEM SOZLERİNİ BULMAK İÇİN KULLANABİLİRSİNİZ.ÇÜNKÜ EMİNEMİ SEVMEYEN ARKADASLARA EMİNEMİ ZORLA SEVDİRCEM. MUHAHA ZUHAHA.

zuxxi...tr
  6. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    zuxxi
    Erkek
    Have you ever been hated or discriminated against? I have, I"ve been protested and demonstrated against
    P icket signs for my wicked rhymes. Look at the times. Sick is the mind of the motha fuckin" kid that"s behind
    all this commotion. Emotions run deep as ocean"s explodin." Tempers flaring from parents, just blow "em off and keep goin."
    Not takin "nothin" from no one, give "em hell long as I"m breathin." Keep kickin" ass in the mornin," an" takin" names in the evening.
    Leavem with a taste as sour as vinegar in they mouth. See, they can trigger me but they never figure me out
    Look at me now, I bet ya probably sick of me now. Ain"t you mama, I"ma make you look so ridiculous now.

I"m sorry, Mama. I never meant to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry, but tonight I"m cleanin" out my closet.

I got some skeletons in my closet and I don"t know if no one knows it. So before they thrown me inside my coffin and close it,
    I"ma expose it. I"ll take you back to 73 before I ever had a multi-platinum sellin" CD.
    I was a baby, maybe I was just a couple of months. My faggot father must have had his panties up in a bunch,
    cuz he split. I wonder if he even kissed me goodbye. No, I don"t on second thought, I just fuckin" wished he would die.
    look at Hailie and I couldn"t picture leavin" her side. Even if I hated Kim, I grit my teeth and I"d try
    to make it work with her at least for Hailie"s sake. I maybe made some mistakes but I"m only human. But I"m man enough to face them today.
    What I did was stupid, no doubt it was dumb, but the smartest shit I did was take them bullets out of that gun.
    Cuz id"a killed "em, shit I would have shot Kim an" him both. It"s my life, I"d like to welcome y"all to The Eminem Show.

Now I would never dis my own mama just to get recognition. Take a second to listen for you think this record is dissin"
    But put yourself in my position. Just try to envision witnessin" your Mama poppin" prescription pills in the kitchen,
    bitchin" that someone"s always goin" throuh her purse and shits missin". Going through public housing systems, victim of Munchausen"s syndrome.
    My whole life I was made to believe I was sick when I wasn"t "til I grew up, now I blew up. It makes you sick to ya stomach,
    doesn"t it? Wasn"t it the reason you made that CD for me, Ma? So you could try to justify the way you treated me, Ma?
    But guess what, yer gettin" older now and it"s cold when your lonely. An" Nathan"s getting" up so quick, he"s gonna know that your phoney.
    And Hailie"s getting" so big now, you should see her, she"s beautiful. But you"ll never see her, she won"t even be at your funeral.
    See what hurts me the most is you won"t admit you was wrong. Bitch, do ya song. Keep tellin" yourself that you was a mom.
    But how dare you try to take what you didn"t help me to get. You selfish bitch, I hope you fuckin" burn in hell for this shit.
    Remember when Ronnie died and you said you wished it was me? Well, guess what, I am dead. Dead to you as can be.

zuxxi...tr
  7. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    zuxxi
    Erkek
    Obie... Yo... Im sick
    Damn... You straight dog?

That"s why I ain"t got no time. For these games and stupid tricks
    Or these bitches on my dick. That"s how dudes be getting sick
    That"s how dicks be getting drips. Falling victims to this shit
    From these bitches on our dicks, fucking chickens with no ribs
    That"s why I ain"t got no time...

Yo, I woke up fucked up off the liquor I drunk. I had a bag of the skunk won in last nights Tunk
    pussy residue was on my penis, Denise from the cleaners, fucked me good, you shoulda seen this
    big booty bitch, switch unbearable, french roll stylin", body like a stallion
    Sizin up the figure while my shit"s getting bigger, debatin" on a fuck or do I want to be her nigga
    Caressin"this bitch, plus I"m checking out them tits, sippin" on that fine shit I ain"t used to buyin"
    I gotta hit it from behind, its mandatory, like takin" hoe"s money, but that"s another story
    For surely, the pussy on toast after we toast, her clothes fell like Bishop in Juice
    The womb beater, clean pussy eater, insertin" my jock in that spot hotter than the hottest block
    Don"t Stop! The response I got when I was knockin" it, clock steady tickin", kinky finger lickin"
    and can on, semen"s at my tip when she moans. I gotta slow down before I cum soon
    and work that nigga like a slave owner. When I dropped off my outfit, she knew I wanted to bone her
    She foamin" at the lips, the one between them hips, pubic hairs lookin" like some sour cream dip
    without the nacho, my dick hit the spot though, pussy tighter than conditions of us black folks
    We in the final stretch, the last part of sex. I bust a fat ass nut, then I woke up next
    like what the fuck is goin" on here, this bitch evaporated, pussy and all, just picked up and vacated
    Now I"m frusturated cuz my dick was unprotected, and Doctor Wesley tellin me I really got that shit

Now I don"t wanna hit no woman, but this chick"s got it comin", someone better get this bitch, before she gets kicked in the stomach
    and she"s pregnant, buts she"s eggin" me on, beggin" me to throw her off the steps of this porch
    my only weapon is force and I don"t wanna resort to any violence of any sort. But what"s she shovin" me for?
    Doesn"t she love me no more? Wasn"t she huggin" me four minutes ago at the door?
    M an, I"m this close to goin" toe-to-toe with this whore. What would you do if she was tellin" you she wants a divorce?
    She"s havin" another baby in a month, and it"s yours, and you find out it isn"t cus this bitch has been visitin" someone else
    and suckin" his dick and kissin" you on the lips when you get back, to Michigan, now the plot is thickenin" worse
    cus you feel like you"ve been stickin" your fuckin" dick in a hearse
    so you paranoid at every little cold that you get, ever since they told you this shit, you"ve been holdin" your dick
    so you go to the clinic, sweatin" every minute you in it, then the doctor comes out lookin" like Dennis the Menace
    and it"s obvious to everyone in the lobby it"s AIDS, he ain"t even gotta call you in his office to say it
    so you jet back home, cus you gon" get that hoe, when you see her, you gon" bend her fuckin" neck back, yo
    cus you love her, you never would expect that blow, Obie told you the scoop, how could she stoop that low?
    Jesus, I don"t believe this, bitch works at the cleaners, bringin" me home diseases, swingin" from Obie"s penis
    she"s so deceivin", shit this hoe"s a genius,she g"d us...

I"m Busy
    Fuck these Bitches
    Fuck"em all, Get Money
    Shady Records, Obie Trice
    Eminem, muthafucka
    New millenium shit... Yeah
    Turn this shit off
    Turn this shit the fuck off

zuxxi...tr
  8. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    zuxxi
    Erkek
    YILIN SİNGILI ((( LOSE YOURSELF)))

----------------------------------

Look, if you had one shot, one opportunity
    To seize everything you ever wanted…One moment
    Would you capture it or just let it slip?

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
    There’s vomit on his sweater already, mom’s spaghetti
    He’s nervous, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
    To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgetting
    What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
    He opens his mouth, but the words won’t come out
    He’s chokin, how everybody’s jokin now
    The clock’s run out, time’s up over, bloah!
    Snap back to reality, Oh there goes gravity
    Oh, there goes Rabbit, he choked
    He’s so mad, but he won’t give up that easy
    Is he? No
    He won’t have it , he knows his whole back city’s ropes
    It don’t matter, he’s dope
    He knows that, but he’s broke
    He’s so stacked that he knows
    When he goes back to his mobile home, that’s when it’s
    Back to the lab again yo
    This whole rap shit
    He better go capture this moment and hope it don’t pass him

Chorus X2

You better lose yourself in the music, the moment
    You own it, you better never let it go
    You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
    This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo

The soul’s escaping, through this hole that it’s gaping
    This world is mine for the taking
    Make me king, as we move toward a, new world order
    A normal life is borin, but superstardom’s close to post mortar
    It only grows harder, only grows hotter
    He blows its all over, these hoes is all on him
    Coast to coast shows, he’s know as the globetrotter
    Lonely roads, God only knows
    He’s grown farther from home, he’s no father
    He goes home and barely knows his own daughter
    But hold your nose cuz here goes the cold water
    These ho"s don’t want him no mo, he’s cold product
    They moved on to the next schmoe who flows
    He nose dove and sold nada
    So the soap opera is told and unfolds
    I suppose it’s old potna, but the beat goes on
    Da da dum da dum da da

Chorus X2

No more games, I’ma change what you call rage
    Tear this mothafuckin roof off like 2 dogs caged
    I was playin in the beginnin, the mood all changed
    I been chewed up and spit out and booed off stage
    But I kept rhymin and stepwritin the next cypher
    Best believe somebody’s payin the pied piper
    All the pain inside amplified by the fact
    That I can’t get by with my 9 to 5
    And I can’t provide the right type of life for my family
    Cuz man, these goddam food stamps don’t buy diapers
    And it’s no movie, there’s no Mekhi Phifer, this is my life
    And these times are so hard and it’s getting even harder
    Tryin to feed and water my seed, plus
    Teeter totter, caught up between bein a father and a prima donna
    Baby mama drama’s screamin on and
    Too much for me to wanna
    Stay in one spot, another day of monotomy
    Has gotten me to the point, I’m like a snail
    I’ve got to formulate a plot fore I end up in jail or shot
    Success is my only mothafuckin option, failure’s not
    Mom, I love you, but this trailer has got to go
    I cannot grow old in Salem’s lot
    So here I go is my shot.
    Feet fail me not cuz maybe the only opportunity that I got

Chorus X2

You can do anything you set your mind to, man

zuxxi...tr
  9. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    zuxxi
    Erkek
    Bİ TANEDE 50 CENT YAZALIM DİMİ AMA.

--------------------------------

Go, go, go, go
    Go, go, go shawty
    It"s your birthday
    We gon" party like it"s yo birthday
    We gon" sip Bacardi like it"s your birthday
    And you know we don"t give a fuck
    It"s not your birthday!

[Nakarat] (2x)
    You can find me in the club, bottle full of bub
    Look mami I got the X if you into taking drugs
    I"m into having sex, I ain"t into making love
    So come give me a hug if you into to getting rubbed

[Dize]
    When I pull out up front, you see the Benz on dubs
    When I roll 20 deep, it"s 20 knives in the club
    Niggas heard I fuck with Dre, now they wanna show me love
    When you sell like Eminem, and the hoes they wanna fuck
    But homie ain"t nothing change hold down, G"s up
    I see Xzibit in the Cutt that nigga roll that weed up
    If you watch how I move you"ll mistake me for a playa or pimp
    Been hit wit a few shells but I dont walk wit a limp
    In the hood then the ladies saying "50 you hot"
    They like me, I want them to love me like they love "Pac
    But holla in New York them niggas"ll tell ya im loco
    And the plan is to put the rap game in a choke hold
    I"m feelin" focused man, my money on my mind
    I got a mill out the deal and I"m still on the grind
    Now shawty said she feeling my style, she feeling my flow
    Her girlfriend wanna get bi and they ready to go

[Nakarat] (2x)

My flow, my show brought me the doe
    That bought me all my fancy things
    My crib, my cars, my pools, my jewels
    Look nigga I got K-Mart and I ain"t change

[Dize]
    And you should love it, way more then you hate it
    Nigga you mad? I thought that you"d be happy I made it
    I"m that cat by the bar toasting to the good life
    You that faggot ass nigga trying to pull me back right?
    When my junk get to pumpin in the club it"s on
    I wink my eye at ya bitch, if she smiles she gone
    If the roof on fire, let the motherfucker burn
    If you talking bout money homie, I ain"t concerned
    I"m a tell you what Banks told me cause go "head switch the style up
    If the niggas hate then let "em hate
    Watch the money pile up
    Or we go upside there wit a bottle of bub
    You know where we fucking be

[Nakarat] (2x)

[Konuşma]
    Don"t try to act like you ain"t know where we been either nigga
    In the club all the time nigga, its about to pop off nigga
    G-Unit

zuxxi...tr
  10. KısayolKısayol reportŞikayet pmÖzel Mesaj
    beyazkaplan
    Erkek
    ben türkçe rap"ten başka dinlemem hiphop dinlemeye emınem ile başladım ama onunda ... ceza,nefret,silahsız kuvvet,sırhot,erci-e,fuat,dj mic check,ondaon(ramiz),barikat,.......bunlardan başka dinlemem. zaten yabancılar showdan başka birşey yapmıyor,insan dinlese bile ritm ve müzik güzel ise dinler onların oktan laflarından bir ok anlmıyorumki.. sizcede öyle değilmi arkadaşlar??..
Toplam Hit: 24262 Toplam Mesaj: 118